For a lot of people that are stuck on a screen with Clover booting and no error message -- it may be because the kernel is not patched to match your CPU.
Use Clover's Kernel Find and Replace:
- Intel i7-6950X Processor Extreme Edition (10 core)
- Intel i7-6900K Processor (8 core)
- Intel i7-6850K Processor (6 core)
- Intel i7-6800K Processor (6 core)
|Broadwell-E||83C0E9||83C0E1||Broadwell-E CPUID Patch 10.12|
- Intel i7-5960X Processor Extreme Edition (8 core)
- Intel i7-5930K Processor (6 core)
- Intel i7-5820K Processor (6 core)
|Haswell-E||83C0E9||83C0E6||Haswell-E CPUID Patch 10.12|
Credit this great post by metacollin. Check it out.
If you would like to help fund future posts like this one, I would be thrilled to accept any donations. Thank you!